Come join us with Tyler Allen. He is an AMGA Certified Rock Guide and Apprentice Alpine Guide. He is a mountain athlete for CAMP and Rab, and loves to go light and fast in the hills!
This clinic is a cool 90 minutes and designed to help cover important topics to without being overwhelming. The goal with this class is to help you be more confident that you can make it back home from the mountain or crag when the unexpected occurs.
Topics covered :
- Self rescue with minimal gear
- Rescuing the leader after a bad fall when you are a few pitches up the route
- Best practices for hauling, lowering, rappelling, and ascending
Gear to bring:
- 3 locking carabiners
- 3 non locking carabiners
- 120cm sling
- Hollow block or Prussik cord
- Climbing harness
- Plaquette style belay device (CAMP Piu, BD atc guide, Petzl reverso, DMM Pivot, etc)
This class is designed for intermediate to advanced climbers.
The class is from 7:30pm-9:00pm!